Thank you to everyone who linked up with my linky last month. It was great to have you!
My GetMooreFromLife this month
My GetMooreFromLife moment this month was our visit to Knoll Beach in Studland Dorset. It was one of the first sunny weekends we have had this year and after a lot of rain too. So I wasn’t going to let it pass me and we packed up a packed lunch, hot drinks and wellies! It’s about 1 hour 25 minutes away from us so it’s not somewhere we go often, but it was worth it.
The kids loved it, splashing in the water, digging in the sand and feeling the sunshine on their skin. Me and Kev just took a little moment to enjoy the happiness. It was a good call.
I also created a vlog of our day there too which I really enjoyed making
So onto this months featured post. This month I picked Richarda from Richardas Journal and her inspiring move to London to fulfill her dreams by herself. Leaving the country with only £1000 in her pocket to get herself settled and succeeding. Well done to her and I hope she inspires more people to follow their dreams. A great post for Getting Moore From Life
Featured Instagram GetMooreFromLife
Join in over on Instagram to by using the hashtag #GetMooreFromLife on any of your photos that you feel fit and following me on Instagram
I have featured Sonia from Mammas School on her sledging picture!! You can see her daughter smiling in her eyes!!!
Get Moore From Life isn’t just about being outside together, it is about time, moments, things you love in life or things you have purchased to make life just that little bit more special.
I wanted to create a linky that we could use to celebrate that. Celebrate those little moments in our lives that we think are special and we ‘Get Moore From Life’ from. So a few questions answered for you, and then I hope you would love to join in with me at the bottom.
How To Link Up With GetMooreFromLife
- Videos from YouTube/OLD or NEW Blog Posts
- Subjects could be exploring with kids, exploring without kids, things you’ve purchased, moments in life, things within the home, family time, outdoor fun, this linky is for you to take your spin on it.
- Comment on minimum 2 other links in the linky
- Tweet to say you have joined in, I will tweet your blog posts with my followers throughout the month. Make sure you include my twitter handle @RenovationBB & #GetMooreFromLife so I know you have tweeted.
- Add the #GetMooreFromLife badge to the bottom of your blog post so your readers can see and join in if they wish too
- I will pick a featured blogger at the start of each month and feature their post they linked up with a link to their blog.
- This will run for 3 weeks and feel free to link up maximum 3 blog posts, but please do join in with more commenting too.
Please feel free to sign up to my weekly newsletter to be reminded of when the linky goes live on my blog.
Renovation Bay-Bee Weekly Newsletter
Please Come and Join In!
This is running from 1st of every month and will stay open for 3 weeks, I will be then back next month with my first featured post and the regular linky.