Thank you to everyone who linked up with my linky last month. Last month I had the most blogs linked up since I’ve started which is fantastic. Thank you very much
My GetMooreFromLife this month
We’ve had some lovely days out together this month, it started off with the girls birthday at the start of the month which is always good fun isn’t it! Had a sunny day out at Marwell Zoo. Then we had the Royal Wedding, it was a lovely weekend as we had Kevs Mum down to stay with us as it was the weekend of Kevs Dad passing, 20 years ago. So we headed out for a royal wedding picnic together at Hatchet Pond in The New Forest. This has to be my GetMooreFromLife moment for me this month. It was so peaceful, sunny, lovely picnic and watching the kids paddling in the pond.
What I have enjoyed about this linky is everyones take on the meaning of #GetMooreFromLife. How different the blog posts linked up, I have loved reading them all. Inspirational, days out, travel, crafts and tips. The blog that I wanted to feature this month was Bryony from Perfectly Imperfect, Time To Talk.
In this post Bryony chatted about her experiences of PND and the struggles she has been through. But by opening up and telling her story this will hopefully show other Mums and anyone with depression that it is OK. Your not alone and that there is help out there.
So Thank You Bryony for being brave and sharing with us.
Featured Instagram GetMooreFromLife
Please head over and join in over on Instagram to by using the hashtag #GetMooreFromLife on any of your photos that you feel fit and following me on Instagram – It’s pretty quiet but I would love it to gain some more traction on it and see everyone’s lovely images.
Life At Cooks Cabin has been linking up with regularly with her beautiful images and I was drawn to this one! I love the beach, it really is my happy place. I think I might retire to the beach when we are older and it’s just me, hubby and a dog in a little beach side house!
Sherry has now started her own hashtag community too so please head over and link up your pictures with hers using the hashtag #outdoorsfamilylife
Get Moore From Life isn’t just about being outside together, it is about time, moments, things you love in life that make life just that little bit more special.
I wanted to create a linky that we could use to celebrate that. Celebrate those little moments in our lives that we think are special and we ‘Get Moore From Life’ from. So a few questions answered for you, and then I hope you would love to join in with me at the bottom.
How To Link Up With GetMooreFromLife
- Videos from YouTube/OLD or NEW Blog Posts
- Subjects could be exploring with kids, exploring without kids, things you’ve purchased, moments in life, things within the home, family time, outdoor fun, this linky is for you to take your spin on it.
- Comment on minimum 2 other links in the linky
- Tweet to say you have joined in, I will tweet your blog posts with my followers throughout the month. Make sure you include my twitter handle @RenovationBB & #GetMooreFromLife so I know you have tweeted.
- Add the #GetMooreFromLife badge to the bottom of your blog post so your readers can see and join in if they wish too
- I will pick a featured blogger at the start of each month and feature their post they linked up with a link to their blog with a picture and link to their post.
- This will run for 3 weeks and feel free to link up maximum 3 blog posts, but please do join in with more commenting too.
Please feel free to sign up to my weekly newsletter to be reminded of when the linky goes live on my blog.
Renovation Bay-Bee Weekly Newsletter
Please Come and Join In!
This is running from 1st of every month and will stay open for 3 weeks