Thank you to everyone who linked up with my linky last month.
My GetMooreFromLife this month
My GetMooreFromLife moment is being able to get in the swimming pool and join in with as much as I could with my kids at Center Parcs. I had a rough time last year and I couldn’t even walk anywhere with them let alone being able to get in the swimming pool.
Being able to see how excited they were to be here so 100% worth everything and I was a very happy Mummy to be right next to them.
This month I am featuring This Scribbler Mum and her Mindfulness and Guided Meditation post. I can find life gets a little over whelming at times and I the first to admit I am rubbish at dealing with life pressures! So I am thinking maybe I should be giving this a go to try to relax my brain more and deal with things properly, instead of panicking! Thanks for linking up me
first: breathe in calm, breathe out calm; breathe in peace, breathe out peace; breathe in strength, breathe out strength; breathe in harmony, breathe out harmony.’
Featured Instagram GetMooreFromLife
Please head over and join in over on Instagram to by using the hashtag #GetMooreFromLife on any of your photos that you feel fit and following me on Instagram – It’s pretty quiet but I would love it to gain some more traction on it and see everyone’s lovely images.
This month I picked this cutie as my favourite one! We live on the South Coast but our nearest sandy beach is about 45 minutes away. I would LOVE to have a sandy beach within walking distance from home for a quick trip the beach! He looks like he’s loving it too!
Get Moore From Life isn’t just about being outside together, it is about time, moments, things you love in life that make life just that little bit more special.
I wanted to create a linky that we could use to celebrate that. Celebrate those little moments in our lives that we think are special and we ‘Get Moore From Life’ from. So a few questions answered for you, and then I hope you would love to join in with me at the bottom.
How To Link Up With GetMooreFromLife
- Videos from YouTube/OLD or NEW Blog Posts
- Subjects could be exploring with kids, exploring without kids, things you’ve purchased, moments in life, things within the home, family time, outdoor fun, this linky is for you to take your spin on it.
- Comment on minimum 2 other links in the linky
- Tweet to say you have joined in, I will tweet your blog posts with my followers throughout the month. Make sure you include my twitter handle @RenovationBB & #GetMooreFromLife so I know you have tweeted.
- Add the #GetMooreFromLife badge to the bottom of your blog post so your readers can see and join in if they wish too
- I will pick a featured blogger at the start of each month and feature their post they linked up with a link to their blog with a picture and link to their post.
- This will run for 3 weeks and feel free to link up maximum 3 blog posts, but please do join in with more commenting too.
Please feel free to sign up to my weekly newsletter to be reminded of when the linky goes live on my blog.
Renovation Bay-Bee Weekly Newsletter
Please Come and Join In!
This is running from 1st of every month and will stay open for 3 weeks