Thank you to the five bloggers who linked up with my new linky last month. I was really chuffed that even five other people linked up with me! Hopefully I can get even one more in January.
I said I was going to pick one featured blogger each month, and I will do from this month but I also wanted to mention the four other bloggers who supported me in my first month too.
Sonia from Mammas School post did really stand out to me as GetMooreFromLife
Imagine being able to just rock up on any beach anywhere and camp there for the night! To wake up to this view, and the children being able to play in the sea at early hours of the morning. Whilst you sit there drinking a hot drink and camping on a homemade firepit!
Sarah from Digital Motherhood who had a great November round up
Sophie from Old House In The Shires who chatted about finding the lovely in everyday moments which is so important to stay positive
Emma from Wanderlust and Wet Wipes who got to try out two very different brunches Doya
Siobhan From The Baby Boat Diaries who is taking part in the Project 52 weekly photo challenge and linked up 2 very cute photos of her little girl exploring Christmas decorations.
Get Moore From Life isn’t just about being outside together, it is about time, moments, things you love in life or things you have purchased to make life just that little bit more special.
So I wanted to create a linky that we could use to celebrate that. Celebrate those little moments in our lives that we think are special and we ‘Get Moore From Life’ from. So a few questions answered for you, and then I hope you would love to join in with me at the bottom.
How To Link Up With GetMooreFromLife
- Videos from YouTube/Old or New Blog Posts
- Subjects could be exploring with kids, exploring without kids, things you’ve purchased, moments in life, things within the home, family time, outdoor fun, this linky is for you to take your spin on it.
- Comment on minimum 2 other links in the linky
- Tweet to say you have joined in, I will RT all of these with my followers. Make sure you include my twitter handle @RenovationBB & #GetMooreFromLife so I know you have tweeted.
- Add the #GetMooreFromLife badge to the bottom of your blog post so your readers can see and join in if they wish too
- I will pick a featured blogger at the start of each month and feature their post they linked up with a link to their blog.
- This will run for 3 weeks and feel free to link up maximum 3 blog posts, but please do join in with more commenting too.
Join in over on Instagram too by using the hashtag #GetMooreFromLife on any of your photos that you feel fit and following me on Instagram
I haven’t pushed the hashtag on Instagram very much during December but I would love it to grow more, it was only me and Sonia from Mammas School who shared it this month, but look at this picture! Toasted Marshmallows for breakfast….kids dream!!
Please feel free to sign up to my weekly newsletter to be reminded of when the linky goes live on my blog.
Renovation Bay-Bee Weekly Newsletter
Please Come and Join In!
This is running from 1st of every month and will stay open for 3 weeks, I will be then back next month with my first featured post and the regular linky.